i’m suggesting a support model on this web-site, and right now i’m kicking around a few ideas. i’d love to hear what you think support can bring to the table for you, but here are a few ideas i have, let me know what you like/don’t like – what you want, by replying/commenting.
support may contain:
- preliminary access to the data vault modeling book
- access to project planning (data vault methodology) resources/downloads
- access to frequently asked questions & lengthy consulting like answers
- maybe a set of “support” questions and answers? meaning, you as a customer can ask questions normally answered in a consulting format, and receive answers as if i was working with you.
- specifics on implementation (the 3rd book to come): technical data vault implementation?? where the rubber hits the road so to speak…
- customer contacts, and success stories???
just some ideas, what’s on your mind, and what would you want to see? answer the poll – let me know if you’d pay for something like this.