If you’re interested in finding out more about the Data Vault, and happen to want to visit Montreal Canada, then this event may be for you. If you’ve never heard of the Data Vault Model & Methodology, or are just hearing about it now for the first time and want to find out more, then this event is right up your alley. I will be speaking at a marketing and awareness session about the Data Vault Model and Methodology. Click HERE to find out more…
This is a very high level presentation which covers high level topics. It is an informational session with Q&A time at the end.
Please come if you can make it!
Agenda: (8:30am to 12:00pm)
- What is a Data Vault?
- Why not use Star Schema as an EDW?
- Why not use 3rd Normal Form as an EDW?
- When a Data Vault is a good fit
- When to not use a Data Vault
- Fundamental Paradigm Shift (Business Rule Processing)
- Business Keys and Business Processes (GAP Analysis)
- Technical Review (Hub, Link, Satellite)
- Query Performance with PIT and Bridge
- What WASN’T covered in this presentation
Sponsored by AgileDSS