To everyone in the community: there are some questions about how to work with me on the standards, the training, and the certification – so I wish to offer some clarification on these matters. The simple answer is: YES, I will work with you and your groups. Please, read on…
If you want to become certified in Data Vault 2.0 you must take the class offered at http://DataVaultCertification.com
For my loyal friends, fans, and followers – here’s the breakdown…
- I will continue to call the shots on any changes to Standards in both the Data Vault Model and the Methodology (I will explain in a minute)
- I will be happy to authorize individuals and organizations to TEACH the Data Vault. Read more at: http://DataVaultCertification.com
- Certification or Authorization of Mastery must be maintained by a me, just like the standards. 100% of the data modeling standards are documented in my book: Super Charge Your Data Warehouse, available on Amazon.com
Regarding the Standards
I maintain the standards for Data Vault, as I am the author, inventor, and creator of all things Data Vault.
Regarding Training (Authorized Training by 3rd parties)
Authorized Training Partners and the program are described on: http://DataVaultCertification.com
If I approve you for teaching Data Vault Certification Classes then:
- The training MUST be top notch, the trainer MUST already be certified
- the trainer MUST have proof of several years of implementation and successes.
- The trainer MUST have at least two customers with “certified Data Vault Models”.
- The trainer and organization must be signed up with DataVaultCertification.com
I am just stating that in order to maintain the integrity of the Data Vault Model and Methodology, that I need to set down some serious rules around who, what, when, and why.
Offering certification, is simply one of these areas.